Knowledge is power when it comes to hyper-branding custom apparel
The more our design team knows about the mission at hand, the better the design output
- Brand guidelines
- Budget—we will reverse engineer to your budget estimates, maximizing quality and design impact
- Quantity needed
- In-hands delivery deadline
- All available vector (functional) art files
- End-user website links
- Insight to any additional relevant graphic elements (historical images, patterns, textures, etc.)
- Web links / pictures / sketches of any existing garments which have features or styling you wish incorporated.
- Are there specific functional elements that we can incorporate? (pocketing, range of motion needs, technical finishes, etc.)
- Aside from the expected custom labeling, can we add messaging and / or specific function to the INSIDE of the garment?
- Anything notable about demographics, corporate culture, mission statements, strategic partnerships or co-branding?
- Are there any specific avoidances?
True custom Apparel
True Custom is very different from the world of customized apparel. Learn what it can mean to you.
We are constantly on the look out for new trends and determining what they mean for you.
Design & Engineering
Learn about how Bishop's unique approach to design and engineering set us apart.
The world of textiles is constantly evolving. Our technical designers are on top of it.
We're always looking for ways to reduce waste and improve our sustainability.
Learn the typical timelines required to design and produce true custom apparel.